Dining Services, LLC is seeking a PT Dietitian in Wyomissing, PA.
- Coordinate nutritional care of residents and patients by completing nutritional assessments
- Participate in care planning meetings as required
- Provide nutritional counseling and education for residents and family
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards
- Perform duties independently without training or direction
- Plan, conduct, and evaluate dietary, nutritional and epidemiological research
- Write research reports and other publications to document and communicate research findings.
- Candidates must be Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Current PA State license
- High comfort level with enteral nutrition
- At least one year of experience in a long-term care setting
- Experience with MDS 3.0
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with electronic charting and the Nutrition Care Process preferred
- Familiarity with state survey process and compliance to nutrition care regulations