Superior Dining Services, LLC is seeking a Food Service Director for Wyomissing, PA
· Position responsible for all aspects of management in the dietary department including but not limited to management and staffing of the dietary employees, purchasing through company online systems, budgeting, weekly QA reporting, monthly QA meetings, relationship building and resident satisfaction
· Training kitchen staff in cooking, presentation, sanitation
· Training dining room staff to uphold service standards, menu planning
· Inventory, food and supply ordering, managing food and labor budgets
· Putting on first class events for our residents, their families, potential residents, and professional referral source
· Perform all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner
· Directing, guiding and continually developing overall medical nutrition therapy and dining services programs accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
· Esurance that the highest level of quality nutrition care and dietary services are delivered and maintained, and customer expectations are met
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Long Term/Short Term Healthcare
· Bachelor’s degree in Institution Management, Food and Nutrition or other related fields
· CDM or equivalent certification. (or willing to obtain one within 15 months of hire date)
· Strong Culinary and Customer Service skills required.
· Must have computer skills using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Meal-Tracker a plus.
· Strong Communication, management and team building skills with proven track record required.
· SERV safe
· P&L accountability is a requirement and/or contract managed service experience desired.
· Remains flexible and adaptable in work scheduled and work assignments
Job Type: Contract
Superior Dining Services, LLC
833 N. Park Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Or use our contact form.
We are looking to create valuable business partnerships. Check us out using this number: 080869306